Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back Home

UPDATE

Were back home. Since my mom found out she was having surgery for her Chiari Malformation I've been helping her at home. It has been a week now since her surgery and she is home on her way to recovery. It has been a long week but we are thankful that everything went well. From here on out we just want to do everything possible to help her get better. Thanks for all the prayers!

EXCITING NEWS
 My 10 month old is now trying to walk on his own. It's so funny when I hold his hands he takes off running instead of walking.....oh how I thought he was a handful now I can only imagine when he starts walking on his own.

COMING SOON!

Bliss Accessories Girl that includes:
-hairbows
-necklaces
-bracelets
and much more!

SPECIAL THANKS!

I want to welcome all the new followers and best of luck for the 1,000 follower giveaway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walk on... walk on.... little man... walk on.

Healing prayers for your momma!
Tammy