Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Change of Heart

Believe that you can and your half way there. -Theodore Roosevelt

This blogging thing isn't easy for me to do honestly that's why I put it off for so long because I didn't know where to start, how to start, or even what to say. I guess you can say "I'm lost for words". My fear was holding me back to something that with time could actually be really great. After thinking long and hard I'm getting out of my comfort zone and jumping into something that is very unlike me. After all we all have to start somewhere don't we?  After reading this article Four Habits for Long Term Success it has giving me a boost that I need to just make it happen.

With that said I won't bore you any longer I'm posting new pictures of my New Be Jewel Me Collection. This collection was inspired by everyday life. As you will see it's a mixture of stone, pearl, swarovski glass beads, turquoise, silver, brass, fun, glamour, natural, bold and the list goes on. You are probably wondering what does that have to do with everyday life.....well variety is the spice of life. That's how this collection was evolved by using a variety of findings and beads to spice it up and make the Be Jewel Me Collection simply unique and one-of-a-kind. Please enjoy!
Rhinestone Necklace

Colorful Owl Necklace
                                                                      
Black Rose Necklace Set

Purple Pearl Necklace

Zebra Necklace

Owl Necklace
You can find these items on My Etsy

1 comment:

Piper Bella Boutique said...

I know what you mean about blogging being intimidating! I'm often wondering, "who in the world is going to want to read this?" You're off to a great start and I love your new collection!
Lindsey