Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Prayers Needed

For a while now my mom has had dizzy spells and just recently been out of work, unable to drive, or take part in normal daily activities such as going to the grocery store by herself. After going to a few doctors and having several tests run a Neurosurgeon has diagnosed her with Chiari-Malformation. There is no known cause for this illness. As we hoped and prayed that it wouldn't be anything too bad we have now found out how serious it really is. She will undergo surgery in a couple of weeks that involves more than I can even bear to talk about. I'm so sad that she even has to go through this. As I stay strong and do whatever possible to be here for her deep down my heart hurts because I could only imagine her fear of this procedure. With that said please keep her in your prayers. Life's to short to be anything but happy and make sure to tell all your loved ones how much they truly mean to you.
-Monica

Faith enables persons to be persons because it lets God be God.  ~Carter Lindberg

2 comments:

Divine Orders said...

Let Go Let God lead you in this challenge with your Mom. I will keep you all in my daily devotions.
Peace.
Divine Orders

Bliss Accessories said...

Thank you so much! It's in his hands and all we can do is pray.